CAD Draftsman/Mechanical Designer/SolidWorks - San Diego
To creatively design products in accordance with established standards.
- Design components and full assemblies of deep submergence vehicles and accessories utilizing SolidWorks 2005.
- Create manufacturing drawings of components.
- Utilize manufacturing knowledge to seek various processes and designs that increase performance, increase manufacturability, and reduce costs.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks mechanical design software.
- ANSI/ASME Y14.5M Tolerance & Dimensioning.
- FEA analysis basics, familiarity with CosmosWorks.
- Manufacturing experience including various molding/casting processes; CNC/manual machining operations; assembly sequencing, and hand finishing.
- Working knowledge of electromechanical assemblies • To meet sustaining production requirements
This hourly position pays between $17 - $21 hourly DOE
NOTE: (No Office Walk-ins) (Only by Appointment)
Send this job offer
to a Friend
Click here if interested